these conditions must explicitly have been confirmed in writing by both Parties.
Linea Vitalis Ltd, (trading name) Inner Pilgrim, hereafter named Inner Pilgrim.
In these Terms & Conditions the following are understood to mean:
1. The Client: the individual or legal person who has commissioned Inner Pilgrim to execute Work, in this case Online Coaching Programmes.
2. Parties: the Client and Inner Pilgrim together.
3. Services/Work: Online Coaching Programmes.
4. Inner Pilgrim: the party responsible for the provision of Services/Work to the
Execution of the work
1. Inner Pilgrim will ensure that the Work is executed as agreed between Parties to the best of their ability and in their capacity as carefully acting professionals. By the very nature of the work, Inner Pilgrim is not responsible for the achievement of any result requested by the Client.
2. Inner Pilgrim can provide the Services to Client by using third parties who perform at the professionally required level, but who are not employees of Inner Pilgrim.
Use of Information
1. Inner Pilgrim abides by the Data Protection Act 1974/1998 amendments (Registration Number: Z1430925) concerning all information acquired within the framework of the agreement, and will not disclose any information, which information is acquired by Inner Pilgrim in the course of its provision to Client of the agreed Work, to any third party not involved in the execution of the agreed work for the Client, unless required by law, professional obligation or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the Client or someone else.
2. Inner Pilgrim is authorised to use any data acquired from the Work for other purposes, in so far as it cannot be traced to individual Clients.
3. Registering Client name and email address enables Inner Pilgrim to send confirmation emails, special offers and email marketing. Client can change contact preferences and unsubscribe from receiving email offers at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
1. Inner Pilgrim has no liability for any loss, cost or damage incurred by the Client or a third party, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of the Work, or for any perceived failure by the Client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve an improvement in quality of life or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
2. Inner Pilgrim is not liable for any loss, cost or damage incurred by the Client or any third party in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress (or other ailment or condition) caused either directly or indirectly in relation to the Work.
3. The Client shall indemnify Inner Pilgrim in the event of any such claim.
Fees and Payment
1. Payment by the Client must be made within the time-frame agreed upon.
2. In the absence of timely payment, the Client will be legally in default.
3. All extrajudicial (collection) costs incurred in reasonableness that Inner Pilgrim incurs as a result of the Client’s noncompliance with agreed payments are at the Client’s expense. In the event of late payment, the Client will pay the sums due together with interest which is incurred from the date of agreed payment until the date of actual payment, calculated at the rate of 2% above the base rate of Barclays Bank as such base rate is determined at the date the payment was originally due.
4. If the Client fails to pay at all, Inner Pilgrim is entitled, without prejudice to any other rights,
to postpone the further execution of the agreement with immediate effect, or annul the
agreement, and everything that the Client owes Inner Pilgrim on any account, is claimable
together with interest as calculated as set out at 3 above.
Termination of the agreement
1. Access to the Services are guaranteed for 365 days after date of purchase.
2. Inner Pilgrim shall not be held responsible if Client can not access the Services due to an error at the side of Thinkific or force majeure.
This agreement shall be construed under and governed by the laws of England and
Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.