Privacy Notice Inner Pilgrim / Trading Name of Linea Vitalis Ltd
Inner Pilgrim is committed to complying with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) made on 27 April 2016, and to the responsible and secure use of your personal data. Inner Pilgrim has a legitimate interest in processing personal data in order to provide on- and offline coaching, psychotherapy and counselling services.
The purpose of this statement is to let you know what personal information Inner Pilgrim collects and holds and your rights over your personal data.
- About Inner Pilgrim
Inner Pilgrim is a trading name of Linea Vitalis Ltd. Registration Number 8005319, registered in England.
Linea Vitalis Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), reference Z1430925.
Our Director: Karin Peeters
- About you
The following information is used: IP address, name, email address, date of birth, language preferences, Facebook advertisement ID code, URL Facebook page, number of sessions undertaken and notes of sessions.
This information is obtained from yourself via the website of Inner Pilgrim, the contact form on Inner Pilgrim, via email or open public sources.
Inner Pilgrim only uses your personal information in according to the law and for the following purposes:
- IP address: Thanks for visiting the Inner Pilgrim website. Your IP address is used for analysis and marketing. We only do so when you give us permission. Rest assured, your IP address will be removed from our data bases after six months.
- Request to work together: You can request to work with Inner Pilgrim and for this purpose send us your contact details (via website, contact form or email). We collect personal information from you when you enquire about our services in order to set up an initial appointment. This information is collected via our website and includes contact details, your availability and other relevant personal information. Also if you decide not to work together, we will keep your information for 7 years after the final contact moment. This information is used to send invoices, check and trace payments, analyse lead conversion, email you a gift on your birthday, connect you with a practitioner who speaks your language and inform HMRC about the activities of Inner Pilgrim.
- Marketing and Sales Purposes: When you enquire about sessions, online courses, retreats or workshops at Inner Pilgrim, or sign up for our newsletter or blog, we ask for contact details and relevant personal information from you that is needed to answer your enquiries and send you information that may be of interest to you. This data is stored securely for as long as you agree to be kept informed of Inner Pilgrim’s activities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Social media: To make it as easy as possible to share the content of the website of Inner Pilgrim we use Social Media buttons. Read the Privacy Notice of these providers:
- Notes of sessions: We will not share these notes with any other person or organisation without your knowledge and permission, unless there is a legal requirement, if there is a child or adult safeguarding issue, or a perceived risk of harm. This is a legal requirement of counselling and psychotherapy services. Notes on sessions together are legally required to be kept for 7 years and will be destroyed afterwards.
- Number of sessions: Inner Pilgrim and practitioners will share information regarding the number of sessions you undertake. This is done via email, mentioning your initials only, and is solely for the purpose of determining commission. Quarterly an invoice with commission over these sessions is send via email between Inner Pilgrim and practitioners, mentioning initials and number of sessions only
- Share of your personal information
We take the reasonable view that Inner Pilgrim will be required to process personal data of anyone who completes an enquiry form on our website or who books an appointment with one of our practitioners. It is in the legitimate interest of the enquirer or customer to receive services.
Inner Pilgrim shares your information with our accountant, newsletter and email marketing providers, payment providers, Social Media, marketing and analysis services. In case Inner Pilgrim makes use of providers outside of the EER we will only make use of companies who are compliant with Data Protection Regulations and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
Inner Pilgrim takes all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.
Communications in connection with this service may be sent by e-mail, phone or text. For ease of use and compatibility, communications will not be sent in an encrypted form unless you require it and give us permission to communicate with you in that way. E-mail, unless encrypted, is not a fully secure means of communication. Whilst we endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other harmful effects, we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free.
- Your rights over your personal data
If you would like to see the information we hold about you, or would like to correct, update or delete any records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of any concerns about our use of your data, please contact our Director directly at email@example.com. You can request at any point to delete your data for direct marketing purposes. If your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you may choose to contact the ICO, but we will do our utmost to safeguard your personal information at all times.
In case of updates of this Privacy Notice due to for example a change in procedures a new Privacy Notice will be published on the website. In case these updates are applicable to your data Inner Pilgrim will communicate this with you.
If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries with regard to these practices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +44 (0)75 1290 9479